Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm Finally Back!

Hello, all you patient bloggers out there.... I know I haven't posted in a heck of a long time, and once again I truly apologize for that. I went through a crisis in my life that prevented me from keeping up this blog, but I finally am slightly back to myself and with internet access (that was a problem for a while, as well).

Just wanted to post this so you all can see that I will (or at least try to) be posting on more of a regular basis now.

Thanks to all of you who didn't give up (hope some of you are still coming back to check!) -- and I'm looking forward to continuing to share my story (stories!) with all of you!

Next post coming soon...........

~ Psyched (is psyched to be back!) ;) sorry - I guess being away for a while has turned me slightly corny :P

2 comments:

chchick said...

It's about time too!

halfshared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.