Monday, October 1, 2007

A Very Exciting Email!

I was home from my vacation for about a week, when I woke up one morning and sat down to check my email. There was one message from my supervisor at work. The email was very short, sweet and to the point; thus, not very explanatory. However, I didn't care. Not one bit. Maybe that's because the email went something like this:

"Mindy, Ben can resume services. He is now at 1267 Carabou Blvd. His Foster mom is Lisa."

She proceeded to list her phone number at the end of the email.

I stared at the email, unable to blink.

BEN WAS BACK!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!

halfshared said...

Cool! looking forward to hearing more..

Anonymous said...

Hodu lashem ki tov!! I'm glad you finally found him. Can't wait for your next blog.

Rach said...

gosh! this is so thrilling!! im so happy and cant wait 2 hear the rest